CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 3 May 2020

Fun and Laughter days


Hello friends and welcome back

Today's card features an image from Bizzy Becs Store that I was lucky enough to won in a recent challenge.
I have coloured her with Promarkers and diecut her out, adjusting the die to fit the image. I layered a piece of dp on the left side of my base card, added the image and then a sentiment, stamped onto a snippet, fussy cut and raised with mounting tape.
Challenges
Pixies Playground #377 - use snippets

Stay safe and stay home and craft!

6 comments:

brenda said...

What a super girly card Glennis, she really looks like she has attitude.

B x

kiwimeskreations said...

Loving how you pulled the colours of the paper to colour her with - that sentiment is wonderful! What a stunner this card is, love it!
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Di said...

Great card Glennis - and as Brenda rightly says - a gal with attitude.

Hugs

Di xx

cotnob said...

I beautiful card Glennis, a fabulous image.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Mrs A. said...

Love this girly image. Yes she seem to have attitude but
I like her. Hope your well and keeping safe. Hugs Mrs A.

sweet art designs said...

Fabulous colouring. I am sorry I am so late commenting but I have and computer issues and no one available to fix it. Thank you for sharing your project with us at Crazy Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge. Myrna S. Design Team Member. Please also join us for our weekly Crafty Hazelnut’s Christmas Card Challenge at http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/