CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 25 May 2020

Butterflies again!


Hi everyone
I have been missing in action for a few days as we have been having internet problems.
We now have a new router supplied by our ISP and that has speeded things up considerably.
But!  this morning my PC would not connect at all although all the wireless devices did. I spent over 2 hours trying to find a solution and then discovered that I could connect with IE but not Chrome, so I uninstalled it and re-installed, and now it is all good. I don't know why these things mysteriously happen!!
So - to my card
Time is running out for the unstampabelles challenge, so I have made this one.
I used a dark navy card base, and attached a piece of DP (unknown brand)
I diecut my butterfly twice and glued together with Art Glitter glue
The message is from Craftwork Cards which I have had a long time, and I also added 3 blue sequins
Challenges
Unstampabelles #100 - wind and/or wings
Pixies Crafty Workshop - using snippets (butterfly)


Thanks for visiting and your kind comments

8 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

One never tires of butterflies Glennis. Beautiful card.

brenda said...

What a faff with the internet, we have poor signal as we live so remotely, but a couple of weeks ago they upgraded our router and sent a couple fo mini discs to put in different parts of the house and things do seem to be moving faster now.

You can never go wrong with a Butterfly and this is very pretty against the blue background.

B x

kiwimeskreations said...

A very pretty card Glennis - love the background paper you have used :) Thankfully when I have technical issues I have a very gracious SIl who comes to my rescue :)
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Anna M. said...

Simply beautiful! so glad you worked out your internet issues.

We're so glad you could join us & we hope to see you again in the next Papercraft Business Challenge!.
Anna – Design Team member at Papercraft Business
Visit my blog - Crafty Anna Studio.
You can also find me on Instagram - CraftyAnna Studio
Thank you!

Di said...

Lovely card Glennis! Such pretty shade of blue as well.

Hugs

Di xx

Susan Hogan said...

Beautiful. Just beautiful. Thanks for sharing your amazing creation with us for Unstampabelles May challenge.

frommycraftroom said...

So lovely! Good to hear you are back connected! Thanks for sharing with us at Unstampabelles.

Karen Dunbrook said...

beautiful.
xx Karen