CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 29 October 2019

Sailing

Welcome

I saw this idea in one of the card magazines that I read, and loved the look, so I decided to replicate it.
I selected some spotty DP for my background, and then blue check to represent the sea, attached to a rectangle of white card which has been die cut. I cut a circle for the body of the boat and then cut it in half. The sail is drawn freehand, as are the flags. The mast is a toothpick and the 3 portholes are 'Candi" which I added dots and stripes to. I finished off with a birthday peel off

Challenges
TTCRD # 02319 - a/g

Thanks for visiting

6 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

An adorable card Glennis - love the candi 'portholes', and the whole design and execution is delightful. A great use of your magazine!
Blessings
Maxine

Liz said...

Super card, Glennis, lovely design and the Card Candi makes great portholes. xx

aussie aNNie said...

Brilliant post and fabulous design, trying to play 'catch up' after being away.xx

TracyM #6773 said...

Fabulous card!
Love your cute sail boat and scene! It's always fun to be inspired by other and adding your own touches / twists.
Thank You for joining our Anything Goes challenge at the Southern Girls Challenge :)

Di said...

What a great card Glennis! I love that you used lots of snippets and the end result is brilliant!

Hugs

Di
xx

aussie aNNie said...

Bush fires are at Pt Mcquarie about 5 hrs away from us but the smoke has been blowing our way through Sydney and down South...xx