CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 10 October 2019

Cute Owl


Hi everyone

Today's card features a lovely stamp and die  set that I won from Di at Pixies Crafty Workshop.
Although it is for Christmas, I have used Autumn colours for my background DP and I coloured with Promarkers, cinnamon, praline, and chilly red. I layered the owl with mounting tape and added some looped thread as well.  All layered onto a white base card.
Challenges
Paperbabe #103 - autumn colours
Uniko #55 - a/g or autumn (2nd entry)

Thanks for visiting and have a great week

11 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

cUTE LOVE the sentiment as well.

brenda said...

Owls always make such cheery cards Glennis and I think the colours are perfect for Christmas.

B x

Flo Langley said...

Super cute owl. Fabulous card Glennis. It made me smile as soon as I saw it.
Hugs Flo xx

Sazzle Dazzle said...

How adorable and cute. Such a classy image for Christmas and a great colourway too. Thanks for joining us at Uniko this month

kiwimeskreations said...

What a lovely set to win Glennis, and a fabulous card you have made
Blessings
Maxine

Di said...

A super card Glennis and of course I'm delighted to see you using your prize!

Hugs

Di xx

Julie said...

Great card, love the autumnal checks with this little cutie! Thanks for playing along with my autumn colour challenge at Passion for Promarkers this week, Juliex

The Crafty Den said...

Adorable card Glennis. I love the image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week for Julie's 'autumn colours' challenge. Hugs, Denise x

Hannelie said...

Love this sweet owl in warm colors, all snuggled up !
Thanks for playing along at Uniko !

Karen Dunbrook said...

too cute.
x Karen

Wiebke Kommerell said...

Glennis, thanks for sharing this cute little owl with the heartfelt sentiment with us in our Anything Goes Uniko Challenge #55.

Kind regards from Wiebke
(Uniko Brand Ambassador / KomMa designed)

Sorry for the late comment – the uncrafty part of life caught me for a while...)