CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 12 March 2019

One of a kind!


Welcome to my blog
Today's card features another of  Tim Holtz' crazy dogs. These are such fun stamps to have, and I try and use them whenever I can.
The challenge at Time Out is 'Unique' so I thought this would suit it perfectly.
I have layered 2 different papers from a lovely pad that I won (LOTV On a High Note) and then attached my image that I had coloured with copics. The colllar has some wink of stella added and it is so sparkly IRL! Words are computer generated and I also added a couple of 'Candi' to finish off

Challenges
Time Out - unique

Thanks for visiting

4 comments:

brenda said...

A quick visit Glennis and what a fun share with that fellow.

B x

Crafting Andy said...

How cool is that dog. Great card. Thanks for joining us at Cute card Thursday. Hugz Andrea.x

Shona Chambers said...

Well this couldn't be more perfect for our 'unique' challenge theme!! This fabulous dog is definitely one of a kind and you really brought him to life with your colouring. Love how you kept the rest of the card in a similar colour scheme too. So wonderful to see you at TIME OUT!

Nonni said...

I love that dog stamp! He has such a funny grumpy impression on his face. :) Beautiful use of patterned paper too! Thanks for joining us at Time Out!