CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 6 March 2019

Celebrate in green!

Welcome

My card today features one of the birds from Stampers Anonymous. I first adhered a piece of card that I had played with using different paints, and it is much greener IRL. I then stamped my bird, and stamped again on a seperate scrap of card, which I coloured with Copics. The words are from a very useful set from Paperbabe

Challenges
The Artistic Stamper - colour it green

Thanks for visiting

4 comments:

brenda said...

Your birdie is such fun Glennis and like him done in shades of green, gives a nice soft effect.

B x

Flo Langley said...

Fabulous card Glennis. The little bird is such good fun. Love him against your painted background.
Hugs Flo x

Crafting Andy said...

Love your green birdie. Great card. Thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday. Hugz Andrea.x

Charmaine Stack said...

Such a pretty bird! I love the painted background. That is a nice bold sentiment stamp, too.