CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 20 November 2018

'gold'


Hello and welcome to my blog.
Today's card features one of my favourite stamps from Paper Artsy. I have stamped it onto a dp using wilted violet distress ink. I stamped the butterfly part again on an extra piece and went over the outlines with my glue pen. I then laid gold leaf over and rubbed it in. After cutting it out I attached it with a glue dot in the centre. The sentiment is from a set by Lawn Fawn embossed in bright gold. The butterfly looks beautiful IRL, but my scan does not show it up well. Edited to add a photo which shows the gold better

Challenges -
Southern Girls - inks and sprays
Paper Artsy -  foiling

Thanks for visiting

11 comments:

brenda said...

Gorgeous colours Glennis, the Butterfly looks about to fly from the page.

B x

Wendy Bellino said...

How pretty Glennis! The butterfly is just a gorgeous embellishment and I bet it just shines IRL. Thanks so much for sharing this with the Southern Girls this week! Wendy DT

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh Gennis this really is so pretty - I have no doubt that it looks 100% better IRL
Blessings
Maxine

ankitag612 said...

Such a pretty color combination. The gold butterfly really stands out against the purple background. Thank you so much for joining us on Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. xx Ankita

aussie aNNie said...

Hi there Glennis, wow this is gorgeous and love that gold butterfly.

Trish said...

Beautiful card!

Julia Aston said...

Your golden butterfly looks lovely against the purple text background!

PaperArtsy said...

Perfect foiling choice! Love how that butterly pops Glennis! ~ Leandra

Art By Wanda said...

Beautiful card!!!

Lori said...

Beautiful card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Southern Girls Challenge! -Lori DT

cass said...

Pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls for our "Inks and Sprays" Challenge.