CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 11 November 2018

'add a sticker'


Hi everyone.
Today's card is my entry for Southern Girls Challenge 'stuck on you'
I have used a piece of dp on my card front and added a strip of another down the left side. On this I layed a sheer ribbon which I gathered and stitched on.  The main picture is a sticker which I have attached to card and stitched around also. Finished off with a couple of matching buttons

Challenges
Southern Girls - stuck on you

Thanks for visiting

5 comments:

brenda said...

Super zingy colours Glennis, great design as well.

B x

Di said...

Great card Glennis - I just love those shades of green. Am almost sure that sticker is a Penny Black Stickeroo - so elegant!

Great to see you in the Snippets Playground!

Hugs

Di xx

Mrs A. said...

Those stickeroos stickers from Pennny ?Black really come into their own. Love this card. Hugs Mrs A.

kiwimeskreations said...

Love your colours and the textures you have on this striking card Glennis
Blessings
Maxine

aussie aNNie said...

Great colours Glennis, love the textures too. Been ill so not around much at the moment.x