CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 7 July 2018

ink transfer


Hi everyone, and welcome to my blog
Today I am sharing a mixed media wall art that I have made from a kit.
The big white butterfly is done with the transfer method of printing on wax paper, then laying the image face down and rubbing, to transfer the ink. I have used various other stamps direct to the gessoed base and added some flowers, stencilling, butterflies, and some turquoise colour randomly

Challenges 
Paper Artsy - transfers
Southern Girls - a bit flash

Thanks for visiting, I appreciate your comments

8 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

BEAUTIFUL Glennis, lovely kit used and this technique I don't think I have used...love your beautiful blue and outcome...keep warm.♥

Liz said...

A wonderful project, Glennis. Lovely design and the colours are beautiful. xx

Cathy said...

Gorgeous project Glennis, Cathy x

kiwimeskreations said...

What a beautiful piece of work Glennis - love the layer of subtle stamping and the gorgeous featured butterfly
Blessings
Maxine

Karen Oliver said...

I've not tried that technique but it looks lovely. Such a pretty project. Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls.

Donna Ellis said...

My goodness, Glennis! This is lovely! Definitely something I would enjoy making and having on my wall. It's peaceful, cool, and fun! Beautiful! hugs, de

Mrs A. said...

Love this to bits. Not heard of transferring a image this way before. It looks so elegant and the colours are gorgeous. Hugs Mrs A.

Hazel said...

This is lovely. Thank you for linking for my blog candy. xx