CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 30 July 2018

I'm late! I'm late!


Hi everyone, it's good to be back, but time is running out for some challenges!
A very warm welcome to my new followers -

Charlene 'White Deer' Heathwood and Mia

My card today is a simple style for a guy, and I have used a new DarkRoom Door stamp that I bought at a recent Craft Show.
I stamped it twice so that I could raise the lens part, which makes it more realistic. The 'smile' is stamped in silver and I outlined it with a white paint Sharpie

Challenges
Rubberdance - black and white + 1 (my green base card)
CardzTV - a/g

Thanks for visiting

10 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

Love that cool camera stamp on your fabulous CAS card! So happy you linked up to the "Anything Goes" challenge over at The House that Stamps Built!

Inky and Quirky Designs said...

Gorgeous card, thank you so much for joining us at the Rubber Dance blog ;)
Hugs
Donna xx

aussie aNNie said...

Brilliant card love the stamp you used.x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is a great cas card

brenda said...

Great masculine card Glennis, I have a few Darkroom Door stamps as well, just hard to find over here.

B x

Lemon Creation said...

Lovely card! Thank you for playing along on Rubber Dance Blog! Hugs, Asia

Bobby said...

Thanks for sharing your card with us at Addicted to Stamps and More.

Heather said...

Very cool and perfectly masculine! Love the dimension created by layering the image. Thanks for playing with the House That Stamps Built and Jo's Scrap Shack.

Mrs A. said...

Gosh. This is just perfect for a guy card. Simple but oh so effective. Hugs Mrs A

Liz said...

Great masculine card, Glennis, lovely camera image. xx