CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 22 September 2016

Things with wings

This will be the first time I have written a post with my Android Tablet, so bear with me if I have trouble working it all out.
This very CAS design was done by masking a shape, and using distress inks to apply the colours. The images are from my Stamping Up Wetlands set, which I really love.
I would like to enter this at the Things with wings challenge at Paperbabe
www.paperbabestamps.blogspot.uk

6 comments:

brenda said...

You are braver than me Glennis, I despair trying to type on my tablet, let alone do a post.

I love your card, it's one of those stamp sets that I keep promising myself.

B x

KT Fit Kitty said...

Your post looks great, Glennis! Looks like it all went well on the tablet! Your card is gorgeous! Beautiful ink blending - I love anything to do with the ocean!

Liz said...

A beautiful CAS card, Glennis, the stamps are really lovely. xx

Barb said...

What a beautiful CAS card this is Glennis. I love the pretty colours and those stamps are lovely. A very peaceful looking scene. Barbxx

debby4000 said...

Beautiful CAS card.
luv
Debby

aussie aNNie said...

Home from Fiji And trying to catch up...love love love this card.xx {aNNie}