CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 8 September 2016

Paris!

Hello everyone
Today's card features a very pretty printed image from a sheet that I bought at SENZ. I have matched the colours with a piece of dp for my background, layered on a toning card base after sponging and distressing the edges, and used a snippet of a slightly deeper colour across the centre. I added some pretty lace and an eiffel tower (Marianne brand) cut from a black glitter card.

Challenges - Cuttlebug Mania - a/g
Southern Girls a/g
That's Crafty - all square
Pixies Crafty Workshop - snippets

Thanks for visiting and happy crafting

5 comments:

Di said...

Hi Glennis! What a great snippets card - love the soft colours and it reminds me of a misty day in Paris. Also, thank you for playing along at Cuttlebug Mania.

Hugs

Di xx (DT)

brenda said...

Another really lovely creation Glennis and nice soft colours.

B x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Glennis, this is gorgeous! I love the paper, the lace, and that fabulous Eiffel Tower die! Fabulous image too. A truly gorgeous card. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Southern Girls for our 'Anything Goes' challenge. Hope to see you again next challenge. Hugs, Wends xoxo SGC DT

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful card Glennis, YOU enjoy your break too....where are you heading off to...we are off to Fiji...dad's year anniversary and I need to put him to rest in my heart, soul and mind,....xxx

cotnob said...

This is pretty Glennis, such lovely soft colours.
Pauline
x