CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 6 July 2013

I'm back!!

It has been so long since I have done any crafting, as I have been on holiday.
I have made this card using my new Crafty Individuals stamp that I bought at The Craft Barn while I was in the UK.
I have stamped it on a painty background that I made, and added diecuts on the left. The label was also cut with my cuttlebug. I added some colour to the main flower, and used gems on the dragonfly and another flower.
I am entering in
Cuttlebug Mania - use your initial - (garden and gems)
Polkadoodles - make your own background

3 comments:

Brenda Brown said...

Hope you had a fabulous holiday and enjoyed your time away. It was lovely to meet you in person at the Craft Barn, what a surprise when you introduced yourself and thank you for my little gift. I love this card Glennis, the stamp works beautifully on the gorgeous painty background and I love the colour palette you chose to use. Have fun getting back into your crafting.
Have a great weekend.
hugs {brenda} x0x

Karon said...

Such a pretty card - love the stamps. Great background. Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles this week. Karon, DT Polka Doodles.

Kerry said...

Welcome back from your holiday. I love the colours you've used. Thank you for joining in at Cuttlebug Mania this week.