CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 7 July 2013

A new style for me!


This is way out of my comfort zone, but I had such fun playing with various distress inks, bubble wrap, stencils, smooch, and my new Tim Holtz stamp set - Curious Possibility.- the base is kraft card. It started off to be a tag, but then I turned it into a card instead. I have also shown the inside and the back as well
 The inspiration came from Brenda Brown at Bumblebees and Butterflies and Paper Artsy. 
I would like to enter in the challenge at Paper Artsy
and also at Opus Gluei where I have become a new follower



7 comments:

Electra said...

This is really wonderful, a person certainly would not know this is out of your comfort zone! Thanks for joining us at Opus Gluei, we're going to love getting to know you!

Janet said...

fab card Glennis great techniques your have used
Janet x

My name is Cindy said...

Looking good! Actually some of the things I am happiest with were outside my comfort zone when I did them - perhaps it's because you can sometimes surprise yourself? Have a good Sunday!!

Chat Noir said...

Love this steam punk look...and it would be out of my comfort zone too - Brenda went to SO MUCH trouble with that original piece didn't she? I do like the faded distressed look - you've inspired me now!! Thanks for joining us at Opus Gluei.

Brenda Brown said...

This is fabulous Glennis and a style I hope we will see from you again. The background is fabulous with the inks and stamping and the colours fit so well with the image. Thanks for the link to my blog and the comment. Looking forward to seeing more.
hugs {brenda} x0x

Jana said...

This is fabulous. I am so happy that you went outside of your comfort zone. You did it really well. LOVE all these layers. Wonderful take on your inspiration piece. Thanks so much for playing along with us at OPUS GLUEI.

Rosemary said...

Yep, I agree, you really took to this new style. I love the different colors and feel of the background. It works great. Welcome to Opus Gluei!