CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 17 January 2013

Hearts!!

This is the first proper card that I have made with my new Cameo Silhouette. I have used one of their free weekly files to cut this out, but finished it differently to their sample. I backed the cutout hearts with red card, and used the same card layered on gold to place near the bottom. I then added a suitable peel-off for Valentine's Day.

I would like to enter the challenges at:-
Craftroom Challenge - Valentines
Sweet Stamps - Anything goes

4 comments:

Nikki Byrne said...

Gorgeous valentine card, Thank you for sharing it with us at Craft-room challenge. Good luck

Hugs

NIKKI DT

Mervi said...

Just perfect Valentine card, lovely!
Thank You for sharing at Craft-Room Valentine Challenge;-))m

Esther said...

A striking card, perfect for Valentines..thanks so much for sharing with us at Craft-Room..Esther xx

Michele Kovack said...

Love your card! You asked about my bird cut, it was from the Silhouette STore. : )