CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 12 January 2013

Blues!!

                                                            I have not had much chance to blog my cards during the holidays, but now visitors have gone, so today is the day!
This beautiful stamp is  from Elegant Spring Flowers set by Chocolate Baroque. I stamped and clear embossed it on a white tag, and then rubbed over it with Brilliance Pearlescent Sky Blue ink pad. The stamped image pops right out with this technique. I rubbed a little ink around the edge of the card, and attached some wee blue tags finished with  blue rhinestones. I then added a beautiful die cut that I won in a prize from Dies to Die for.

I would like to enter this at Sweet Stamps for die cuts and a flower stamp
and Cupcakes for January Blues
                  

5 comments:

jonim52 said...

Oh this is gorgeous! Love the embossing. thanks for joining us at Sweet Stamps.

Delphine said...

Beautiful!! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

Faye said...

Such a stylish tag. I like the corner flourish, nice touch. Thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week. X

Unknown said...

Such a gorgeous tag! Love the soft colors and embossing! Thanks for joining us over at Cupcake Craft Challenge this week! Good luck! Hugs and sunshine

Shelly Schmidt said...

A wonderfully done card- the image is sooo pretty! Congrats for winning over at Sweet Stamps!