CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, 16 August 2026

Seashore

 


 My card for today features an unnamed embossing folder from Cuttlebug/Provo Craft
I used a piece of kraft card and then went over the raised parts with a Memento ink pad - desert sand. I added some die cut starfish and also some stickles to represent sand. I then adhered to an off-white card base
Challenges
Allsorts #856 - embossing

10 comments:

brenda said...

It's such a detailed EF Glennis and the inking really brought it to life, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts, perfect for our theme.

B x

Donna said...

Great card, like the embossing and your embellishing! Glad you shared your card with us at Allsorts challenge!

Moje drobtinice23 said...

Zelo zanimiva monokromatska morska voščilnica. Hvala, ker s svojo voščilnico krasiš galerijo v CRAFT-alnici.

kiwimeskreations said...

Great use of the embossing folder Glennis, and a striking card. Love the wee starfish embellishments - they are just enough and do not distract from the embossing
Blessings
Maxine

Ellibelle said...

A great summer themed card, thanks so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge!

Barb Finnical said...

Very pretty card, Glennis! I love the technique you used to create this. Inking over an embossed image has sometimes been difficult for me, but you did a great job.! I also love the shells on the bottom. They really stand out. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Word Art Wednesday!

*Urška* said...

Lepa monokromatska voščilnica. Hvala, ker z njo sodeluješ v CRAFT-alnici.

*Urška* said...

Lepa monokromatska voščilnica. Hvala, ker z njo sodeluješ v CRAFT-alnici.

Conny said...

Really wonderful! Love your embossing and the colors!
Thanks for joining us at the Kreativtanten - Challenge!

Gismo`s kreative Seite
The Little Things Challenge – Co Owner
ATC Around The World Challenge - Owner
The Dream Factory Challenge – Co Owner
Kreativtanten Challenge - DT

xoxo Conny

DIANA KARLOVA said...

What is the wonderful card! I love the sandy feel and the roughness of the shells! xoxo Karlova Diana GD at Craft- alnica