CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 10 May 2024

18th birthday

 



Welcome
I have not had much crafting time recently, but this is one that I made for my only gd's 18th birthday.
The file was on a facebook group that I belong to and I will try and find the designer's name.
Here we go ----
It is called Birthday Fold by Sabine Harris, in the Sillhouette Card making and Papercraft group
I used a lot of scrap pieces for the letters and their bases so I would like to enter in
Snippets Playground - using scraps
Allsorts - more than one fold
Lets Craft and Create - a/g + pretty pink or baby blue (I used both)

10 comments:

Gail said...

Beautiful card, and fantastic fold!
I'm sure your grand daughter loved it!
Thanks for joining us with the theme More Than One Fold over at Allsorts!

brenda said...

A lovely card for a special Birthday Glennis, perfect for a youngster and also for our Allsorts folding theme, many thanks for joining us.

B x

Sarn said...

What a fabulous shaped card. Perfect for a special birthday & sure to be treasured.

Thanks for coming to play in the Snippets Playground. Xxx

kiwimeskreations said...

What a wonderful fold, and your card is fabulous Glennis. Hope you can sneak some more crafting time shortly.
Blessings
Maxine

Liz said...

Super card Glennis, I love the fold. Thank you for joining in Allsorts Challenge this week using the More Than One Fold option.
Liz xx

Written in Ink Cards said...

what a great fun fold! Thanks for playing along at 613 Avenue Create.

Di said...

Great card Glennis - love the fold and it's just perfect for your GD's 18th Birthday. So pretty.

Hugs
Di xx

Liz said...

Popping back to say thank you for also sharing your beautiful card in the Crafty Calemdar Challenge this month.
Liz xx

Em Louise Fairley said...

Glennis, it's beautiful. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. I hope we see you on the front porch again soon!

Hugs, Em
613 Avenue Create DT
Creative Em my blog
Creative Em on YouTube my Youtube channel

Wies said...

A lovely birthday card. It looks great on the outside and inside.
Thanks for joining us at DAK.
Wies DT