CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 11 March 2024

Yellow

 


Welcome back, I have not posted anything for over a month as have had family staying since early January

I saw the challenge at Allsorts is for yellow, so decided to case one of the cards that I made a couple of years ago, but this time I used yellow tones of distress inks. The stamp is an unknown one and I added some detail with Smooch ink in a gold colour. The sentiment is from Paperbabe

Challenges
We love stamping - feminine
Stamping Sensations - Spring or A/G
Allsorts - yellow or A/G
Simon Says Wednesday - add a sentiment

Thanks for visiting and leaving me a comment so I know you have been!

6 comments:

Sarn said...

What a gorgeous card. Lovely composition and a very pretty flower.

Chris said...

A simple but very striking design, lovely choice of colours, perfect placement of the floral stamp.
Thank you for joining us at Stamping Sensations.
Chris
x

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful, elegant creation love the image and the card design, thank you for joining us at both Allsorts and We Love Stamping
hugs
lolo x

brenda said...

It's a lovely design with the inked panels Glennis and perfect for all the themes, lovely to see you at Allsorts, Stamping Sensations and We Love Stamping.

B x

Dora said...

Beautiful style/design. Thank you for joining at Stamping Sensations.

Liz said...

Super card Glennis, I love the CAS design. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week using the Yellow option.
Liz xx