CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 15 October 2023

Butterfly



 

Hi everyone. I hope you are all keeping well

I saw a card made with this die some time ago on a CAS facebook group, and when I saw it come up on a local selling site, I just had to have it

I cut it from a piece of patterned card, which I added a bit more colour to with a copic marker. I also ran the top wings through a textured embossing folder, and touched it up here and there with some gold paint. The honeycome die cut is from a Sizzix set by Tim Holtz. To finish off I added a gold peeloff from my vast collection

Challenges

Allsorts #750 - add some texture

Word Art Wednesday #617/618 - a/g

Snippets Playground - using up scraps

9 comments:

brenda said...

How elegant Glennis and beautiful CAS design, the honeycomb adds nice texture perfect for our Allsorts optional theme, many thanks for joining us.

B x

Sarn said...

WOW - what a gorgeous CAS card you’ve created here Glennis. Beautiful detail in the embossed wings & lovely composition.

Thanks for coming to play in the Snippets Playground. I’ll bring you over a cuppa and some toast in the Sunday morning breakfast club up in the Treehouse! Xxx

Viv said...

This is a lovely CAS card Glennis - so pretty. x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A simple and elegant design, thank you for sharing at Allsorts this week.
Lorraine

Dena J said...

A stunning CAS card! Love the treatment of the wings and the elegance of gold. Thank you so much for joining the challenge at Allsorts this week.

kiwimeskreations said...

Such a wonderful card Glennis - love how you have used the white die cut for the background texture, and let the butterfly take the spotlight - a wonderful card
Blessings
Maxine

Sarah said...

What a fabulous design and the honeycomb is a lovely texture. Thank you for sharing at Allsorts. Sarah

Linby said...

A gorgeous CAS design, it's so wonderful. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

Di said...


Absolutely beautiful card Glennis! Great use of snippets and wonderful composition. I love it!

Hugs
Di xx