CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 7 October 2022

Create

 

Hi there, sorry I have been missing in action.

I recently purchased a new PC which runs win 11, and it has been quite a change from my old win 7 PC.

I have had to resolve a number of issues, mainly with help from youtube, and now I have struck another problem where blogger won't upload photos. For this one I had to copy and paste, and I am not really happy with the process or the result, so I apologise if it is not a clear picture.

For the left side I used a piece from my scrap box, and just had enough to die-cut to fit. The stamp is a very old one, which I have removed from the block, and did  not keep a record of the maker. If anyone knows, I would love to know too. The centre piece was stamped onto shrink plastic, shrunk, then layered with mounting tapeonto the stamped panel.

Challenges :-

Snippets #438 - using scraps from the scrap mountain!!

Rabisco #38 - a/g

Creative Knockouts #473 - a/g

5 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Good to see you again Glennis - this is a lovely card - I do not recognise the image, sorry, but I like it!
Blessings
Maxine

brenda said...

I can identify Glennis, my old W10 did an automatic upgrade to W11, was a nightmare and in the end uninstalled. All well for a while then it died on me (nothing to do with the uninstall), now on a new and first for me iMac, another learning curve but love now I'm used to it. Good luck and hope you get sorted.

B x

Liz said...

Lovely card Glennis. Sorry to hear you have problems with your new computer. Hope they get resolved soon. xx

Sarn said...

Fab snippets card. Love the layout.
Thanks for coming to play in the Snippets Playground! Please come up to the Treehouse Bar to enjoy a nice hot chocolate with extra marshmallows (and maybe a little nip of Baileys?) xxx

Di said...

Great snippets card Glennis! And I can see why you like that stamp so much - it's a keeper!

Hugs

Di xx