CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 2 June 2022

That Bird!

 

Welcome


Today's card uses a stamp from one of my favourite sets - "Crazy Birds"

I keep going back to this set, as there are so many ways to use these birds!

I stamped onto a piece of kraft card, and coloured him with stencils, and added some 'google eyes' just for fun.After layering onto some lime green card, I also added a little flag with a gold star to mean 'well done', then attached to a white base card

Challenges

Allsorts #678 - anything but birthdays

Crafts Galore Encore #100 - a/g

Creative Inspirations - masculine

6 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What fun these images are Glennis, and I love how you have used this fellow. A great card
Blessings
Maxine

Viv said...

Every time I see these birds they make me smile Glennis - and this one is no exception! The googly eyes are perfect!

Mervi said...

Fabulous and cute card.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts.

aussie aNNie said...

A beautiful card and gorgeous colours and composition, love this ♥

Paper Scissors Glitter said...

Love your card, the bird image is just great. Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations and good luck Jayne DT

In The Dark Designs said...

That Bird is Very Cute! Corky Gets me every time.Thanks for playing along with Crafts Galore Encore Anything goes Challenge. Good luck!