CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 9 May 2022

Specially for you

 


Welcome
I found this pretty mauve piece in my backgrounds box, and have no recollection of how I made it. However, it matched nicely with my stamped image, so decided to use it. I used a pretty piece of lace from my scrap box too
Stamp - Distressed Trio Framed by Stamp-It Australia
Ink - Elderberry by Memento
Sequins from my stash

Challenges
We Love Stamping - for a lady
Dare 2B Artsy - flowers
Allsorts #675 - favourite stamp (they are all my favourites)

8 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

This design could be used for all sorts of occasions, a lovely card. Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts this week.
Lorraine

Dena J said...

Lovely color for your flowers and is does go nicely with your background. Thank you for joining the challenge at Allsorts this week.

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Beautiful card, the mauve color is just perfect to match the stamp. Beautiful design.
Thanks for sharing with us at We Love Stamping May challenge!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a pretty colour that mauve is Glennis, and you have made a wonderful card using it. Love the focal piece you created
Blessings
Maxine

brenda said...

A pretty colour palette for your lovely floral creation, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts, challenge.

B x

Kelly Schelske said...

So pretty Glennis!

Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts- Good Luck!

coldwaters2 said...

Wonderful choice of colours and stamp it looks gorgeous thank you for joining us at ALLSORTS
hugs
lolo x

Beverley said...

Gorgeous card, I love the colour. Thanks for joining in our May 'Anything Goes' challenge over at Crafty Calendar.
Hugs
Bev x