CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 27 March 2022

Birthday Greetings

 


Welcome, and thanks for dropping in today
Today's card uses a die from Serendipity Stamps, which I cut in a scrap of red card and again in white
After roughly sketching some rocks and the sea with my copic markers, the lighthouse was adhered and the white pieces filled into the gaps.
I used a little WOS in gold for the lights and windows to give a touch of colour, then added the birds from Stampers Anonymous and the greeting from Stampin Up

Challenges
Die Cut Divas - birthday

6 comments:

Michelle N. said...

Wonderful sea scene, I wish I could do that! Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas!

kiwimeskreations said...

Fabulous use of the die cut Glennis, and I love how you have created the wee scene behind it
Blessings
Maxine

Mia said...

Beautiful card, Glennis. I love the lighthouse and especially the rocks and the sea you sketched. THANK YOU so much for joining Craftlandia Challenge, my friend. Good luck in the draw. Sending you a big hug.

Arlene said...

I do love a seaside scene. Wonderful. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas for our Birthday challenge this month.

Diana Moriel said...

Your lighthouse card is just so beautiful with the birds in the background. Thank you for joining the Craftalandia Challenge.
Kisses

Ayla said...

A very beautiful birthday card with this sea scene. I like very much.
Thank you for joining us at Craftlandia challenge
Kisses!!!!