CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 30 January 2022

Friends are Flowers

 


 Good evening all

Today's card was made using some designer paper that I trimmed a little smaller than my card base

I stamped the sentiment with Brilliance graphite black, and embossed with detail clear EP.

The leaf was stamped with Memento, and the two flowers are diecuts (unknown brand) I added some matching purple gems to the centres.

Challenges

Time Out # 206 - friends quote

CRAFT #64 - a/g

4 comments:

Liz said...

Lovely card, Glennis. The designer paper makes a great background. xx

brenda said...

Pretty card, trying hard to catch up again after the events of the last week or so, takes time.

B x

Shauna said...

What a cute card! I like the design with the die cut flowers and such a good sentiment. Thanks for playing with us at Time Out!
- Shauna

kiwimeskreations said...

What a gorgeous card Glennis - I think I recognise that leaf stamp :).... Love the die cut flowers, they're so delicate.
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine