CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 13 December 2021

Trees in the snow

 


Welcome back.

Another CAS Christmas card. I raided my scrap box and diecut a wavy shape to represent snow. I then embossed with an un-named Sizzix EF, edged with a green Copic marker, and attached to my card front. The trees were cut from some scraps of Designer papers. I also cut 2 tiny snowflakes and coloured them olive green to match the trees. These wee snowflakes are a favourite to use on my Christmas cards, as they add just a little bit extra to the design. Pearls were added for a finishing touch

The sentiment is from a set by Colorado Craft Company called Christmas Tree Cat, which I stamped with Memento Olive Grove

Challenges

Pixies Crafty Workshop # 418 - Christmas draw

Creative Knockouts #431 - Time to be merry

As You Like It - favourite Christmas embellishment and why

Crafty Catz #576 - a/g option Christmas

Christmas Kickstart #57 - Chrismassy

Crafty Gals Corner #226 - merry and bright

Lets Squash It #15 - your call - I used die cutting and embossing for my snow



Thanks for visiting

12 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Gorgeous card, love the image and very sweet design...x

kiwimeskreations said...

Stunning CAS card Glennis - this is so beautiful
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Sarn said...

WOW - I love this gorgeous CAS card with the smart trees and the embossed hill.

Waving hello from the Snippets Playground Treehouse!
Sarn x

Viv said...

Lovely card. x

Kelly Schelske said...

What a gorgeous card! Love the embossed snow!

Thank you so much for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts this week- Good Luck!!

Suzanne H said...

I've hopped over from Pixie's. Love the use of snippets for your trees. the addition of the pearls was a great idea. Lovely work!

Di said...

Wow Glennis - what a terrific card - beautifully designed and so striking - and plenty of snippets used too. I love it!

Hugs

Di
xx

Lisa said...

Great paper scrappy Christmas card. I have been raiding my scrap drawers all week trying to clear out some paper scraps as they seem to be taking over the drawers.

Dotty Jo said...

Such an elegant card! Thanks for playing at Christmas Kickstart and Let's Squash It! Jo x

Angelnorth said...

Love the DO trees and the embossed snowy ground - great card!

ionabunny said...

Awesome card with those scrappy trees and a very pretty embossing folder. Thanks for joining the fun at Let's Squash It! Happy New Year. Hugz

Judy V said...

Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us for our "Merry & Bright" challenge at Crafty Gals Corner!