CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 13 December 2020

Joy

 

Welcome back to my blog.

This is one of the cards that I have made to send this year

I masked off a strip along the centre and coloured with distress oxides

I cut the j and y from a scrap of navy basil card using my Cameo Silhouette, and the snowflake from a scrap of pale blue card, I double embossed the snowflake with some sparkly ep and attached with some mounting tape.

Challenges

Unstampabelles - Joy (I did not use the twist)

Show and Share - use velum and/or glitter

CardzTV #129 - a/g

Allsorts #602 - a/g

5 comments:

Mrs A. said...

A lovely elegant looking card. Gorgeous colours. Hugs Mrs A.

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful. x

brenda said...

A really elegant design to your pretty Christmas card, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Wendy L said...

Looks wonderful, thank you for joining us at Allsorts, xxx

frommycraftroom said...

A gorgeous simple design. Thanks for sharing with us at Unstampabelles.