CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 10 January 2020

pastels


Welcome to my blog today.

This card was inspired by Natasha from her you tube channel
I loved this design and had fun finding suitable stamps to use. I used only 2 shades of watercolour and stamped with Memento 'bamboo leaves' for the flowers and black for the message

Challenges
CardzTV - a/g
The Cats Pajamas - Spring Forward (I have used spring colours)
Allsorts - pastels

Bye  for now and thanks for visiting

5 comments:

brenda said...

Such a fresh looking card Glennis and I really love the design and of course perfect colours for our 'Soft Pastels' theme at Allsorts challenge, thank so much for joining in.

B x

kiwimeskreations said...

What a wonderful card Glennis - love the way you have stamped the background elements. I must go and look at the video, thanks for the link
Blessing
Maxine

Liz said...

A really pretty card, Glennis. xx

Bella Création (Iza) said...

Simple and beautiful
Thank you for sharing with us at the Brown Sugar Challenge

Iza DT

aussie aNNie said...

Just watched this and a brilliant idea with a gorgeous result.x