CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 6 September 2019

Funky Flowers


Hello and welcome

Today's card was inspired by a video I watched by Gerry Van Der Velden. I have followed her instructions to make my background using distress oxides and a brayer. I then did my own thing by stamping with Stampers Anonymous word stamp through a stencil. I then stamped with these delightful flowers by Jofy and stamped again on scrap paper. I used the following Promarkers to colour the flower heads which are fussy cut and adhered 
C446 Marine
C426 Verdigris
C719 Pastel Blue
G956 Ocean Teal
I have added some cute buttons and also layered my sentiment with foam tape.
Challenges
Passion For Promarkers - add buttons
Stamping Sensations - a/g with flowers
A Blog Named Hero - stretch your stamps
Bastel-Traum - use a sentiment
I Love Promarkers - a/g option 3 layers

Thanks for visiting and have a lovely day

10 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Gerry has some absolutely fabulous videos and this is one grand result Glennis. I love the stamps you used as well...awesome colours..love this.

brenda said...

That's a really great background Glennis, you know I'm a biog fan of inky ones so love it and the funky flowers sit perfectly against it, perfect for our Stamping Sensations theme, thanks so much for joining in.

B x

Linda Mc Enery said...

What a great way to use buttons, and how cute they are!! I LOVE your background and it's wash of colours. Super fun flowers and beautiful sentiment! Thanks so much for sharing your lovely card with us at Passion for Promarkers!
Linda

kiwimeskreations said...

Certainly a fun and funky card Glennis - love it, it has it's own quirky humour to it
Blessings
Maxine

Viv said...

Great background Glennis and a perfect backdrop for those really unusual funky flowers! Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations!

Sheryl said...

Your background is stunning - you really smashed that technique.
The image really stands out beautifully against the background.
Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl
TTCRD DT
Cat Crazy Craft Corner {My Blog}

Sheryl said...

Hi me again wearing a different hat. I really do love this card.
Thank you so much for entering our challenge at I Love Promarkers looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl xx
ILP DT
Cat Crazy Craft Corner {My Blog}

Sally H said...

A beautiful inky card!Those funky flowers are fabulous! Thanks so much for sharing it with us for our floral theme at Stamping Sensations this month and Good Luck!

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Many thanks for joining us at Passion for Promarkers this week with such a bright and cheerful card.
Lorraine DT

Bobby said...

Fabulous background for your funky flowers, Glennis. I may have to check out that video. Thanks for sharing your card with us at The Flower Challenge.