CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 27 August 2019

Favourite!


Hello and welcome back
Today's card was an experiment using paint and a brayer for the background. I made four while I had the equipment out, so you will see some more cards coming soon! I added some drops of water and some pearl embossing powder. This was a technique that I watched by Sara Naumann on her YouTube channel, but of course mine turned out a little differently. I stamped my flower with Brilliance 'pearlescent sky blue' and cut it out with my Scan and Cut. I added some diecut leaves and also some micro beads in the centre of the flower. This stamp is an old favourite that I have had a number of years

Challenges
Southern Girls - Spring is in the air
Allsorts - Feminine
International Art and Soul - flowers
Addicted to Stamps - mood board (I chose to use the colour)
Ally's Angels - a/g

Thanks for visiting


10 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful use of the brayer Glennis and a very pretty result. Love the quote.xx

brenda said...

A beautiful floral creation and lovely colours, thanks so much for joining in with our 'Femine' theme at Allsorts challenge.

B x

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fabulous card Glennis - love the brayered background, and the detail on the flower petals done in a 'matching' blue are fabulous.
Blessings
Maxine

Karen Dunbrook said...

so pretty...love the blue of course!
x Karen

Kathleen said...

A really lovely card, great background and a super flower stamp. Thank you for joining our 'Feminine' challenge at Allsorts.

Kath x

Ellibelle said...

It turned out so beautifully! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge!
Ellibelle's Corner

Hazel said...

A lovely card with a flower that I love. A super background too. Thank you for joining us at INTAAS. Hazel x

Sall said...

beautiful. Thank you for supporting International Art and Soul, I love seeing your creativity and imagination at work. We hope to see your inspiring talent again in the near future. Love ‘n’ hugs Sall, International Art and Soul DT

foleysfriend said...

Very pretty background! Hmm - brayer and paint, eh? I'm intrigued. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More! Apologies for the late comment.

sue n.

Peanut said...

What a lovely card, Glennis! Thanks for joining us at ATSM.
x Asha