CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 12 April 2019

Spring in Paris


 Hello and welcome
Who wouldn't like to be in Paris in the springtime!

I am back again today after I saw the sketch at Tuesday Morning sketches and thought I would try it out.
I have used 3 pieces of designer paper, sponging the edges with walnut stain DI. Th Eiffel tower embellishment was cut with my Cameo and the circle was die-cut. I added a peeloff sticker too

Challenges
The 3 Amigos - springtime
TCP Tuesday - spring
Tales from the craftroom #3 - Easter/Spring
Mod Squad - 3's company (3 dp's)
Crafters Castle (2) - a/g

Thanks for visiting

8 comments:

Jo said...

Beautiful make, love the soft colours you chose & especially like the floral paper. Thanks for joining me over at Tales From The Craft Room
Jo x

kiwimeskreations said...

What a gorgeous card Glennis - love the papers you have used, and the drama of the solid coloured tower and circle against the muted papers.
Blessings
Maxine

Debbie said...

Beautiful and elegant card!!
Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
Debbie ~ TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

brenda said...

SO pretty Glennis, it really captures the Parisian feel.

B x

Andrea W said...

The colors are really pretty and I love how you added the Eiffel tower. So glad you joined us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Melissa Craig said...

I'd love to be in Paris in the Spring. This card is a lovely tribute to that season. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Patti said...

I love the Paris Vintage Boutique feel of your pretty card Glennis. Thanks so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

I love your card! Great job in following the sketch!
Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Crafter's Castle this week. We hope to see you next time too!
Blessings, Jeanie
DT
Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
Crafter's Castle
crafterscastle.blogspot.com