CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 21 February 2019

Happy Birthday cupcake


Welcome to my blog and to my new follower, Joanna

Today's card was made for my dil's birthday earlier this week. I saw the design on pinterest and used my lovely cupcake die that I won recently. I cut each piece from scraps 4 times and glued together. The 'icing' was in a chocolate colour and the 'paper' in cream, which I coloured with copics to make stripes. The candle is a real one, which I sliced off some of the back, so that I could adhere it to the card. The w,s and h are hand drawn

Challenges
Allsorts #507 - kitchen/cooking/baking

Enjoy your week and thanks for visiting

6 comments:

Kathleen said...

Great image and CAS effect. Thank you for joining our 'Kitchen' challenge this week at Allsorts.

Kath x

Flo Langley said...

Fabulous design Glennis. Love how you have used the candle. So clever to slice off the back. Hope all is well.
Hugs Flo xx

Mervi said...

Sweet and lovely creation.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts' Kitchen week;-))m

Di said...

Hi Glennis!

This is pure genius - so clever to use the halved candle as the i in wish! Love it!

Hugs

Di xx


aussie aNNie said...

fabulous and creative.. have a lovely weekend.xx

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

That is so clever! Fantastic!