CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 19 October 2018

Boo!


Welcome to my blog

Todays card looks very crooked, but I think it is the way I scanned it!
The background was created on photo paper using brushos and dylusion sprays.
The crazy cat was stamped on the card and also on a separate snippet which I coloured with copics, and glued on top. I also added some 'googly' eyes and stamped 'boo' down the side.

Challenges
Southern Girls - critter crazy
Addicted to stamps - autumn (colours)
Allys Angels - halloween
Artistic Stamper - must be stamped
Simon Says - animal antics
Creatilicious - a/g

Thanks for visiting

7 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Cool card and cool crazy cat, love the fabulous background. x

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fun card Glennis - those cats are difficult to stamp 'level', but I love them anyway!
Blessings
Maxine

MaryH said...

I have this same problem with something looking crooked in the picture, but it didn't look that way to my eyes until I saw the photo! This looks perfect to me, and I love your brusho background. It's a great color to have this Halloween kitty with his google eyes all hissed up and ready to go out for trick or treating! It's a delightfl card, Glennis! TFS & happy wkend.

Mrs A. said...

The number of hours I have wasted retaking photos of cards because they looked crooked but IRL are perfectly straight .!! Love, love your scaredy cat. Hugs Mrs A.

Wendy Bellino said...

Love the googly eyes! What a great card; the sketchy shadow is perfect! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Southern Girls Challenge! Wendy B DT

Julie said...

Such a lovely card and beautiful fall colors.
Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps
Julie T

Melanie said...

A lovely card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional use purple” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

(DT Crafty Friends)

(DT The Sketchy Challenges)


PS: Sorry for the late comment, I had been away on holidays and couldn’t comment earlier …