CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 27 September 2018

Any holiday


Hi everyone.
I see that HIMCR has a 'any holiday' challenge, and it is almost about to close.
I have made my card base from kraft card, and stamped my snowman on a snippet of a paler colour.After colouring with copics, I have layered over a stripy ribbon, stamped in versamark and embossed in red ep, and added some doodle lines around the edges of both pieces. I also added a tiny white pompom to his hat!
other challenges
Addicted to stamps - Christmas comes early
Rudolph Days - a/g Christmas

11 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

A sweet card Glennis, love the cute image and the fabulous use of the kraft.x

brenda said...

He's a really cute snowman Glennis, looks really good made in the Kraft card.

B x

kiwimeskreations said...

Lovely card Glennis - love the light coloured ribbon against the kraft background, and the beautifully coloured wee snowman
Blessings
Maxine

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Very cute snowman and I love the doodle lines!!!

MaryH said...

What a cute snowie (Love the puff on his hat) and I really like the effect that the 2 colors of kraft gives. The colored ribbon is another unexpected and imaginative touch, and that's some great doodle-ing too. TFS

Sarah said...

I love that little snowman! Great job! Thanks for joining the HIMCR challenge.

Anonymous said...

Aww, I love that cute snowman, waiting with anticipation and a smile! I also love the ribbon! Thank you so much for playing along with the Rudolph Days Challenge!
Linda
Rudolph Days Challenge DT

scrappymo! said...

An adorable card with great non traditional Christmas colours. That snowman is so sweet!

Thanks for taking part in the September Rudolph Days Challenge.

Sue - said...

Sweet card! Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge

Di said...

Oh Glennis - this really is SO sweet! Great idea to add the pompom as well :)

Hugs

Di xx

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

A sweet card Glennis. Beautiful coloured on the craft paper.
Thank you for joining the challenge at Addicted To Stamps Challengeblog.
Greetings Miranda