CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 25 June 2018

a little birdie told me!


Hi everyone
Todays card is the result of some playtime to make some backgrounds. I added Dylusion lime twist, Glimmermist, Peacock feathers DI, and another green spray onto my craft mat. Spritzed with a little water and swiped my heavy watercolour card through it until I was happy with the coverage. After drying, I stamped some music from Crafty Individuals and also some leaves from another CI stamp set.The birds are from a Ranger set called Little Birdies,  I stamped them as well on a scrap, coloured with a mix of copics and promarkers and adhered them over the stamped image.The panel was then attached to a cream card base
Challenges
Stamping Sensations - a/g 2nd entry
Penny Black and More - in the garden (I hope this qualifies!)
Bizzy Becs Store - a/g 2nd entry
Pixies Crafty Workshop #329- use snippets

Thanks for visiting and have a great week

7 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Hi Glennis, love the gorgeous lime colour of the dylusion....beauty of a card.x

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh Glennis this is such stunning card - love it, your background is fabulous.
Blessings
Maxine

brenda said...

I am so pleased to see I'm not the only one who still loves my Glimmer Mists Glennis, like you I always feel they work well with Dylusions. A lovely zesty background for the sweet birdies.

Many thanks for joining our June challenges at Penny Black and More and Stamping Sensations.

B x

Di said...

So cute Glennis - and I adore the pretty colours as well.

Hugs

Di xx

MaryH said...

The marbled lime background really makes the blue of this delightful bird pair stand out so nicely. I like the dylusions sprays - h aven't used them as much since discovering brusho-s. Always fun to create a sprayed background. Great coloring on the birds too. This card looks cool and of course the sentiment is perfect! TFS & Hugs

Anonymous said...

this is so sweet! i LOVE your background, it's gorgeous, and the birdies are adorable! thank you so much for sharing with us at the penny black and more challenge.
linda

Joan said...

Lovely background,love the colour and those lovely little birds

Thanks for joining us at stamping Sensations this month

Joan