CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 31 January 2018

Congratulations


A card I made this week using some lovely cream metallic card stock. the background piece is diecut from the same card, sorry I can't remember the brand, someone may be able to help with that!
I added a pretty piece of gold ribbon, tied in a bow, and the glasses of bubbly, which is a very old stamp from Artee Stamps (Australia), stamped in gold.
A peeloff congratulations finishes it off. (I must start using up these, as I have so many!)

Challenges
Pixies Crafty Workshop - I used a snippet to stamp the glasses
CardzTV - a/g
Allsorts - old favourite (my stamp)

I may add some more later, as my granddaughter has just arrived, it was her first day at Intermediate school today

Thanks for visiting

8 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Hi Glennis, this is just stunning. Beautiful cream and gold.x [aNNie]

brenda said...

This is soooooo elegant Glennis, a beautiful card to receive, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

B x

kiwimeskreations said...

What a pretty card Glennis - love the die cut background you have used
Blessings
Maxine

My name is Cindy said...

Lovely card - yes I have been very remiss at blogging the last couple of years, but mainly due to technical issues I can't seem to figure out. But I'm missing everyone!! Thanks for stopping by, Cindy

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Glennis, such an elegant design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Di said...

Absolutely beautiful card Glennis! I love it.

Hugs

Di xx

Ellibelle said...

A stunning design, so pretty and elegant!
Thanks so much for joining us this week at Allsorts challenge, sharing some old favorites!

Barb said...

It's a really elegant card Glennis. Barbxx