CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 3 August 2017

Poppies

Hi everyone. I am just sneaking in at the last minute with this entry for the Allsorts challenge which is for poppies.
I have used a lovely stamp from Crafty Individuals, and coloured it with copics and promarkers. I then trimmed it to size with my stitched rectangle die from Stamplorations The gold in the layered piece does not show up so well, but it looks very pretty IRL!
I can also enter at Paperbabe challenge, which is for flowers

5 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

A wonderful eye catching card Glennis - I am sure with the gold in the layering it must be really stunning IRL
Blessings
Maxine

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful stamp love poppies and this is just one of them.
The stamp I have used only came in the mail recently purchased, it's pretty new I think but gosh it's lovely to use.
Have you joined my candy...xx
[aNNie]

brenda said...

A really beautiful floral creation following our inspirational photo at Allsorts challenge Glennis and a Poppy at that, many thanks for joining in.

B x

Mervi said...

Gorgeous card, congrats too!
Lovely card!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts, welcome again, new theme starts tomorrow;-))m

Becca Cruger said...

Wow! Talk about dramatic elegance! This card definitely has it. I'm crushing on the texture going on, too!