CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 14 June 2017

blues and purples


Hi everyone, I hope you are all well.
I have been playing with my new stitched dies from Stamplorations, and I am very pleased with them.
I stamped my hydrangea (Rubber Stampede) and added it to the pretty purple card base. I also added Madeira corner (Memory Box)in silver card and the double layered butterfly (possibly Spellbinders).
Challenges -
Allsorts - 2 or more dies
HLS - a/g with dies
Pixies  Crafty workshop 285/286 - using snippets

7 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Very pretty card Glennis, lovely stamping.
[aNNie]

brenda said...

A very pretty floral creation Glennis and perfect for our theme with the dies you used, many thanks for joining in at Allsorts this week.

B x

kiwimeskreations said...

How pretty Glennis - love your colour choices
Blessings
Maxine

Di said...

I'm the fourth person to comment with the word 'pretty' - but that's the very best description for this lovely card Glennis! Gorgeous colours too - a real hydrangea hue.

Lovely to see you playing along in the Snippets Playground.

Hugs

Di xx

susiestacey said...

Gorgeous card.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Dies' challenge this week and good luck x Susan x

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A gorgeous card Glynnis, I love Hydrangeas.

Sue xx

Amy Seigler said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at HLS Anything Goes with Dies!