CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 24, 2016

No card today!

This weeks challenge at Allsorts is 'Anything but a card'
I have made this in a deep picture frame.
The green splatters are a stamp by Paper Artsy, and the 'Dream' is by Rubberdance
I cut a series of butterflies with my Cameo in various shades of green DP, sponged the edges of some, and arranged them as a flight of butterflies.





Here is a closer view.
                                                      I would also like to enter at Simon Says Wednesday challenge for Things with wings, and the butterfly challenge for dimension

9 comments:

  1. A great creation, lovely frame and images.
    Thank you for joining our Anything but a card challenge this week at Allsorts.

    Kath

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very pretty, I do like The soft greens. I bought a butterfly punch to do this kind of thing but have I?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this. Super dimension with the deep frame setting your butterflies off perfectly. Thank you for fluttering by my challenge. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, Glennis! I love all the fabulous butterflies! Would make a lovely gift too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow Glennis - this is a beautiful piece of art - love it to pieces - and thanks so much for your support! Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning Glennis love this work of art. also thanks for entering into our ALLSORTS challenge.xx {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful summer frame.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous creation, a perfect gift for the home.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty indeed.
    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete