CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 3 December 2014

Fairy with wings

I was delighted to be asked by Mrs A to be her guest designer for the month of December.
I have chosen to make a 'fairy with wings' card.
The background is from a lovely DP pad by The Scrap Cake, called 'One Moment in Time'
I then stamped the images from the set in black and the stars in the top corner in silver. I stamped the wings again on some pink vellum, and attached them so they stood off the card a little. I finished off with some pink "KindyGlitz" as though she is scattering fairy dust over the flowers. I rounded the corners and layered onto a black card.

I would like to enter the following challenges
Scribble and Scrap  -  Anything goes
Penny Black and More  -  Anything Goes
ALBC  -  Anything Goes

7 comments:

Sarn said...

Well first I was confused cuz I couldn't see a butterfly . . . but then I hopped over to Mrs A's blog and realised that it's only fairies in December!

Beautiful card . . . I love Lavinia fairies.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

brenda said...

A lovely choice of colours Glennis and a really ethereal feel to your lovely card.

Thanks so much for sharing with us at Penny Black and More challenge.

B x

Mrs A. said...

Thank you so much for being my Guest Designer this month. I had not realised that the wings had been stamped on vellum and then added so it was good to see your description on how you put the card together. Hugs Mrs A.

cotnob said...

This is a beautiful card Glennis, I love your pretty fairy with her vellum wings, your papers are gorgeous.
Pauline
x

Ellibelle said...

A very pretty card Glennis, loving the paper you used and gorgeous Fairy stamp. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Penny Black and More!

Alyx said...

This is just so pretty! Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
xx

Di said...

Sorry Glennis

I forgot to say how lovely your card is!

Hugs

Di xx