CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 6 February 2014

Love!!

Second post for me tonight!
I recently won this digi image, so thought it was quite appropriate for February!
I have coloured it with my promarkers, and sponged the edge with a red ink pad. The background is made from a piece of striped paper, and a snippet of red, which I embossed with my new 'tied together' embossing folder in my Cuttlebug. I used some narrow spotted ribbon over the join, and also added white dots around the edge of the letters.
Challenges -
Graph-it challenge - anything goes
Pixie's Playground - use snippets
Cuttlebugmania - Red
Passion for Promarkers - spots and stripes



11 comments:

Di said...

Wow Glennis, that image is great and a super card. Love that you used the embossing folder as you did - I usually stick to white for that one, it looks fabulous in red!

Hugs, Di xx

Sarn said...

Very appropriate for feb! Terrific sentiment . . . congrats on your win. xxx

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous card Glennis, I love your image and you have coloured it beautifully.
Pauline
x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Glennis, I love the image, fabulous colouring and beautiful embossing.
Thank you for taking part in the Passion for Promarkers Challenge this week.
Sue xx

Unknown said...

One of the nicest 'love' images I have seen for a while and this card is just gorgeous.xx

Kerry said...

Love the big LOVE sentiment. Thank you for joining in with our Touch of Red challenge at Cuttlebug Mania x

Kimbo said...

What a great image and I love the embossed panel. Thanks for playing along at Cuttlebug Mania this time x

Little K Smith said...

Thank you for joining us at Passion For Promarkers with this wonderful creation!
I love the fab image and lovely colours too :)
Kelly.x

Iris Wiechmann said...

So sweet! Thanks for joining us this week over at the Graph'It color challenge!

Hugs,
Iris

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Glennis, what a fantastic card. I love the image and papers you've used. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Unknown said...

Sweet card Thanks for joining in with us this week at Graph'It colour challenge.
Good Luck Susan xx