CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Autumn colours


The challenge this week at
Charmed Cards and Crafts is for Autumn colours. I think my mail art that I made for a swap at
Cardmaking Paradise fills the bill! I have coloured the front and back with various shades of distress inks, and also splattered with water. I have used some Crafty Individuals stamps on the background, a bit of stencilling and the main images are Jofy. I would also like to enter at Sweet Stamps for Anything Goes

4 comments:

  1. I love this mixed media project- the colors are wonderful! Thanks for sharing with us at SweetStamps.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colors on this lovely card, Glennis! Thanks for sharing at SweetStamps this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Glennis, I love your colour combination and the soft stamping.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. JUST LOVE THIS CARD beautiful colours and awesome all over...lovely.xxxx

    ReplyDelete