CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 13 August 2013

Imagine!

Here is my attempt this week adapting the instructions from the Paper Artsy blog.
I made a rough background using texture paste, and sprinkled a little red EP in places and melted it.
I cut the heart from red card and stamped some circles on it from my JOFY set. I then melted some beeswax onto it - what fun - I have never done this before!! I stamped the word (from one of TH stamp sets) onto Crunchy Waxed Kraft paper, and embossed with white detail EP. I added the wee bird just for fun, and the piece of black chain, and attached it to black card. I am entering this at Paper Artsy

9 comments:

Brenda Brown said...

Love this fabulous artsy piece Glennis. What a great job you've made of it.
Hugs Brenda xxx

Janet said...

Fabulous heart Glennis
Janet

france papillon said...

i wouldn't call this an attempt, i would call this a well done project! you did a fantastic job at replacing the products i used by what you have at hand! thanks for playing along :)
xx
france

Craftyfield said...

You've included some lovely details in this piece!

Trish said...

Beautiful. I've not tried bees wax yet - it looks great!

Lin said...

fab heart Glennis!!

Gillian .... said...

I second what France said ... this looks great Glennis. Thank you for taking the time to join in our GD challenge this week.

PaperArtsy said...

Nice to have you join us Glennis! Looks cool, wax is LOTS of fun!

craftimamma said...

Well done Glennis, this is lovely and you've included some fab techniques. Good luck with the challenge.

Hugs
Lesley Xx