CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 19 March 2011

Concertina Flowers

I almost forgot about this card I had made for
the craft barn
They have had some lovely ladies demoing different flowers and I was quite taken with the concertina one. The flower is 2 layers, and is finished off with a matching button. The card itself has been embossed in my cuttlebug, and I printed the lovely vintage image onto photo paper and then matted onto blue paper.
I am also entering it at
http://thecuttlebugspot.blogspot.com/ 
as I have used a tie on the button

3 comments:

poupetteval said...

thanks for playing with us ;);) beautiful card

Anonymous said...

Thank you for entering our challenge. Love the card and the flower is gorgeous
isa

Karen Howard said...

Gorgeous card and image. Love the flower! Hope you have a Happy Easter! Hugs, Karen