CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 4, 2010

On a musical note....

I love this musical digi and it is perfect for this challenge.
I printed it on to some kraft card and lightly watercoloured parts of it. The image was then layered on to a cream card which I ran through my cuttlebug and highlighted it with a Vanilla ink pad. Then tied some crochet cotton around and layered again onto a cream base card.
I am entering it in the following challenges

Simon Says Stamp and Show   ---Layers
The Stampman Challenges    ---Musical
Your Next Stamp    ---Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful card. I really like the layers of neutral colors and the black string adds a nice finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a WONDERFUL card!!
    thanks bunches for playing along with the Design Teamies and Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous image Glennis, I love it printed on the kraft paper wonderful layering!!!
    The Design Team and I are so pleased that you joined us for the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge this week
    Thank you
    HuGs Kim :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful - how creative you are printing onto the kraft card! Thanks for playing along with The Stampmans challenge x Janet

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great image, love the soft coloring

    ReplyDelete