CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 7 May 2017

Have wings - will fly.....

.... is the title of the current challenge at CuttlebugMania

My card's top layer was cut out with my stitched rectangle die, and then embossed in the cuttlebug with Butterfly Kisses folder from Craft Concepts
I used the deboss side and coloured them with a Promarker. I also cut my butterfly with my CB layered it, and added Wink of Stella to the top wings

I am also entering Deep Ocean challenge for a/g

9 comments:

Di said...

Love this card Glennis! The sense of movement with all those pretty Butterfies is beautiful.

Hugs

Di xx

Cuttlebug Mania DT

aussie aNNie said...

Gorgeousness on a card Glennis, the purple butterflies are beautiful.x ♥[aNNie]

Mrs A. said...

Just pushed Miss Di out of the way Cos I love this card too!! Hugs Mrs A.

Jannie said...

What a clever idea to use the other side of the embossing!
Love the colors!

Thank you for joining us at Cuttlebug Mania!
Cuttlebugs & Hugs
Jannie

brenda said...

So sorry not to have been by Glennis, been in hospital and back next week. I't a beautiful Butterfly creation, a real kaleidoscope.

B x

aussie aNNie said...

Looking forward to your next card Glennis, you should receive your candy by the time you get home.xx[aNNie]

Swissie said...

Wonderful colors! Great card!
Thank you for joining Cuttlebug Mania this time!
Swissie DT

aussie aNNie said...

Thanks for your sweet comment Glennis. Has your box candy arrived? Taking it's time..xx [aNNie]

Dortesjs said...

a fabulous and very sweet card