CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 3 August 2010

What's new pussy-cat!!

Now isn't he a cute cat with such a curly tail?
I stamped him on a nestie rectangle and coloured his pattern with Sakura pen.
The Happy Birthday is a peelcraft which I coloured black, and the paw print was done with a punch. I smudged the edges with orange to make it stand out a little.
I am entering in the following challenges
Charisma Something with a tail
Crafty Cardmakers Joy's recipe - (punch, yellow/orange, and animal)
OLLCB birthday

5 comments:

Ksenia said...

Wow!
What a cute kitty!!!

Faye said...

This is a real strinking and zingy card, puuuurfect for a cat lover, such as myself. Thanks so much for playing with us at Charisma. xx

Wendi said...

Wow what a fabulous card love the colours and yes a very cute kitty
Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
Wendi

Josephine said...

That's lovely! The cat is gorgeous, and he's got so much personality!

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers.

Glennis F said...

I have won a prize with this card