CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 18 January 2018

A little bit vintage


This is my second post today, so I am catching up a little!

I have used my brand new stamp that I won from Serendipity, and stamped it on a 'mop-up' piece of card from my previous post. I coloured the bike purple, and cut it out with my wonky stitches die. I attached a pretty piece of lace to the base card, and attached the bike on top. The flowers were a pale green, so I tinted them olive with a copic marker and glued pearls to the centres.

Challenges-

Rubberdance - use purple, blue, and olive green, and make it vintage
Happy Little Stampers - watercolours (in my background)
Penny Black and More - use something new


12 comments:

Barb said...

I love your new stamp Glennis and your background is lovely. It's a very pretty card. Barbxx

Heidi Weaver said...

Hi Glennis, what a lovely watercolour wash you've given the background! Love the soft colours. They compliment the image of the bicycle so well. Isn't it wonderful when you can use a piece of a card like that? Love the lace and flowers and, of course, the wonky stitching of your die-cut. Thanks so much for joining us for the HLS January Watercolour Challenge.

kiwimeskreations said...

What a lovely card - love that you have used a 'mop up' pice for the background!
Blessings
Maxine

cotnob said...

A pretty card Glennis, lovely colours.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous card Glennis and you certainly makes these so well. Love the mop up background, I do that as well.Have a lovely weekend.♥
[aNNie]
xx

Sue - said...

The bike looks good against your watercolour background. Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers.

Anonymous said...

ooh, i love the pantone purple and your mopped background on this lovely card! thank you so much for playing along with us at the penny black and more challenge.
linda

Mervi said...

Lovely card, pretty colours.
Thank you for sharing at Penny Black and more;-))m

Mrs A. said...

Nearly missed seeing this card but glad I checked back. The bicycle is a lovely image and reminds me of the ones around when I was a child. Super use of the mopped up paper for the background. hugs Mrs A.

brenda said...

A lovely creation for our 'Something New' theme at Penny Black and More challenge, many thanks for joining in. Apols I am so late getting here, only just getting back to be well enough to blog.

B x

Rubber Dance said...

Super beautiful card!!! Thank you for joining the Rubber Dance challenge. xx Susanne.

Polka Dot Orchard said...

Very pretty the background looks great.