CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 18 November 2017

White!


Hi Everyone, sorry I have been missing for a while, but flew down to Christchurch to attend to some family matters. Unfortunately, I had a dizzy spell when I got up to go to the bathroom, and landed on the suitcase, so I am rather battered and bruised!!

My project that I have been working on for some time, and finally finished, started as  an ugly brown tray that I rescued from my work.

I sanded it down, applied 2 coats of gesso, and then used my homemade chalk paint for the final coat. The design is from the Graphic Fairy, and is my second attempt at image transfer. I am really pleased with the result, and would like to enter at Paper Artsy for the current challenge 'white'

7 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

You are lucky you are only bruised Glennis, I was wondering where you were. Hope you are ok now. LOVE your tray and it looks classy. take care.xxHave a lovely weekend.♥
[aNNie]

Mrs A. said...

Sorry to hear your all battered and bruised. Hope your feeling more agile soon. Love your transformation of the tray. You would have to pay loads for it in a shop. Hugs Mrs A.

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous, such a pretty makeover - you should have shown us some before photographs.
Sorry to hear that you are rather battered and bruised - I hope you are on the mend.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Corrie Herriman said...

Lovely tray !

Art By Wanda said...

Beautiful tray!!!

PaperArtsy said...

Oh no! Sorry your suitcase got in the way of a soft landing!! Hope you are feeling better!! Love the tray. It’s gorgeous!!

Hazel Agnew said...

Great upcycling. So pretty. X