CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 16 January 2017

more new 'stuff'

Hi every one, and welcome to my new follower, Maxine from Kiwime Creations a fellow crafter from 'downunder'

I won this lovely embossing folder from Di at Pixies Crafty workshop (thanks Di), so was keen to try it before I pack away my Christmas things. I rubbed Peacock Feathers DI on one side of the folder and ran it through my cuttlebug. I was pleased with the result as it highlighted the design beautifully. I added some diamantes and diecut words which I won at Holley's blog (thanks Holley)


I am entering at
Cuttlebugmania for Winter Wonderland
Pixies Crafty Workshop - the red was a snippet
Scrap Fun for Winter Wonderland
Cards and Scrap for January Winter

Have a great week, we have visitors, so it is hard to find some crafting time!


7 comments:

Liz said...

Lovely card, Glennis. Well done on putting the new embossing folder you won over in the Playground to good use so quickly! xx

aussie aNNie said...

Great embossing folder and a beautifully made card.xx{aNNie}

Di said...

Love this card Glennis, and you used your prize beautifully too!

Hugs

Di xx

kiwimeskreations said...

What a great win Glennis, and beautifully used to create a fabulous card
Blessings
Maxine
Thank you for the shout out.

Barb said...

Well done on your win Glennis. I love what you've done with your new embossing folder. Barbxx

Ellen said...

Wat een prachtige winterse kaart! Bedankt voor je deelname aan de Cards & Scrap Maandchallenge. Groetjes Ellen

Astrid Zwaan said...

Geweldige kaart met winterse kleuren! Bedankt voor het meespelen namens het hele team van Scrapplezier!